Hello and Welcome!
I’m Scott Taylor. As an experienced family lawyer, mediator, and collaborative divorce lawyer, I’ve learned that separation or divorce brings with it, a variety of troubling challenges, leaving many feeling hopeless, and overwhelmed.
That’s the reason I’ve developed what I call the KitchenTableDivorce program for separation and divorce. It’s a unique program which recognizes, and addresses, the financial, legal, and emotional challenges of separation and divorce. Combining cost effective legal advice, along with access to other critical support services, (ie. counseling, parenting, etc.).
Those who follow my program soon discover you’re not alone, that, Yes You Can! deal effectively with your ex’s lawyer, or, when necessary, take steps to represent yourself, and protect your interests in court. (Check out the testimonials of those who have followed my program).
It’s an empowering experience, which has the potential to positively impact the rest of your life!
Uncovering your true potential, and taking control of your life, by accessing all the “right ingredients,” is your recipe for success, and forms the solid foundation of Kitchen Table Divorce.
So, if you’re thinking about separation and divorce, or experiencing it, be sure to check out the helpful information provided in my blog. You can also call to arrange an office, or telephone, consultation at 604-534-6361.
Now, get ready to take your seat at the KitchenTable!
- B.Sc. – University of Toronto
- LL.B. – Queens University
- 1981 – called to the Ontario Bar (Law Society of Upper Canada)
- 1988 – called to the British Columbia Bar (Law Society of British Columbia)
- former host/producer CKLG Radio
- former host/producer “Under Appeal” broadcast live throughout the lower mainland of British
Columbia on Rogers and Shaw Cable TV
- former weekly Legal Columnist “Under Appeal” Langley Advance, Abbotsford News, Surrey North Delta
- special guest Columnist – Langley Times
- guest Columnist – Vancouver Sun, 24 Hour Magazine
- guest Legal Analyst – CTV, CKNW, CBC Radio
The contents of this BLOG are strictly intended for general information, and entertainment, purposes only, and not intended to be relied upon, or replace, legal advice recommended that you obtain from a lawyer, with respect to your specific legal circumstances
Contact Scott Taylor via email – email@example.com – or by calling 1-604-534-6361